Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!!!!!


PETA.....( PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS) . I know I crazy late on this story but my WI-FI situation is holding me back. Oh well....... I was reading and article about how Lindsay Lohan was publicly abused by a PETA are anti-fur activist, her reason was because of a fur jacket the actress rocked at a nightclub in Paris..... I Know that people have things they stand for 100% but, in my opinion that kind or derogatory act should not have gone unpunished. I have never in my life heard of a charity organization that would ask for money to support there cause would do something so rude and disrespectful . What ever happened to the ETHICAL TREATMENT OF HUMANS. I love animals as much if not more then the next man but porkchopssooooo good. I wonder if Lindsay Lohan showed up at the PETA headquarter wearing a fur stole, leather pants , crocodile shoes , a peacock feather in her hair and handed them a million dollars , would they take the money or would it be considered tainted. I'm sure they stand up for so much more, but you would never know. Violence is never the answer.
Thanks for listening...

No comments: