Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

"WOMEN BE SHOPPIN"

As you guy know I'm not a slave to the mall and I try to find things I love anywhere, Boutique's in the city don't have the advertising power like these big time retail giants do unless you are on their mailing list.( Which I suggest you do you can save a lot) ANYWAY...... Here's what I dug up.....
Week of November 24-30, 2008

Sale
Burberry
The fall collection of this ultra-cool Brit-based label, including shoes, boots, handbags, and coats, is reduced 30 to 40 percent through the end of the month.
404-231-5550
3393 Peachtree Rd. NE
Mon.-Sat., 10-9; Sun., 12-6

Sale
Mims
Through the end of the month, the fall collection of featured designer Rachel Roy is half-price at this recently opened luxury boutique. During Thanksgiving weekend, take an additional 10 percent off fall collections, also on sale, including Linda Loudermilk and Kiamilla.
2255 Peachtree Rd. NE, Ste. G
404-567-4067
Tues.-Sat., 11-7; Sun., 12-5

Sale
Meringue
Shop the one-day Black Friday sale on November 28 for storewide markdowns: Lines like Prairie, Corey Lynn Calter, and Lauren Moffatt, plus J Brand denim and Frye boots, will be 20 to 50 percent off.
1393 N. Highland Ave.
404-724-0960
Event: Fri., 10-7
Regular hours: Mon.-Fri., 10-7; Sat., 9-6; Sun., 12-5
meringueboutique.net

Charity Fashion Swap
Addiction
Donate a gently used handbag and receive 30 percent off a new handbag; donate an old dress and receive 30 percent off a new dress; and so on. All donated items will benefit the Atlanta Salvation Army.
414 E. Paces Ferry Rd.
678-927-9398
shop-addiction.com

Local Break
Rebecca
Located in a charming clapboard cottage with an all-white interior, this six-month-old Buckhead boutique has the most covetable finds: sexy, layerable basics from American Vintage, off-the-shoulder jersey dresses by Riller & Fount, go-with-anything cashmere cardigans from Mai, Avenue Montagne skinny pants, and lots more. Mention Lucky and save 20 percent at checkout.
3211 Cains Hill Pl.
404-816-7785
Mon.-Sat., 10-


No comments: