Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, November 3, 2008

SEX ED!!!!!

Lately I've been seeing lots of sex talk on television . People have been asking for tips on how to have better sex, find their g-spot and how to please there partner in bed. Though it doesn't take much to get me going I'm not that easily turned on . I tend to do a better job of it then the person that I'm sleeping with but honestly the sex is always great because of the mental preparation. I know this may sound like I'm telling my business but I want your feed back WE may help someone else have a better sex life and this is my blog and I can do what I want......... Just some mental trick i use while preparing for sex .I may have a really hot shower , that tends to get my blood flowing anyone that knows me knows that I love taking HOT HOT HOT showers and often. After my shower I usually drench myself with body oil and or ask my mate to do it along with a quick massage. Dirty talk works wonders and using your imagination. It's not cheating to fantasies I'm guilty of it. I've though about the best sex ever or maybe someone famous or you best fantasy situation.Another thing that i love to do and it gets me going quick is kissing. After you shower and your are all warm and cozy let you partner give you a 10 second kiss. Just use you lips and kiss.OH YEAH!!!!!! Ultimatley the best sex advice I can give is DO YOUR KEIGALS keep those muscles nice and strong and you can take anything thrown at you lol. ANYWAY...... don't take my word for it... COSMO alway has great sex tips , here's one of my favorite links......click here please http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/sex/favorite-sex-tips-positions.
ttly

No comments: