Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, November 14, 2008

DIRTY BIRDS AND THE WOMEN THAT LOVE THEM!!!

What is a dirty bird, A dirty bird in so many words is a BAD BOY .We know who they are . MR CHARMING , MR. SWEET ( SOMETIMES) MR. YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY,MR. FLIRTS TO MUCH, MR. WRONG. I'm sure there is not one women out there who has not dealt with one of these. Approaches you out of the blue, takes you out a couple of times makes you feel like you are the only thing poppin' the sex is great and he has awesome pillow talk. He makes you feel like he knows EVERYTHING about you and that kind of attention makes you feel so important. On the other had ,it takes him about a month to stop taking you out, you only see him at night , and when he calls you it's to see if you can do something for him. Even though you see all these things for example the midnight phone call from random people that may or may not be his mom or his gay homegirl, strange cars in the parking lot,or constant ass watching when you take him out ( HE WON'T TAKE YOU OUT SO YOU MIGHT as WELL)!!! If this sound like you odds are you are with a DIRTY BIRD.... I grabbed this off line .... the pattern of a BAD BOY read the blue txt

He is good to her
He is attentive and demonstrates caring
He is possibly even
romantic
He takes her to bed
He takes a nap
He becomes abusive: emotionally, verbally, physically
He treats her badly
He is inattentive and could care less about her
He goes his own way and does what he wants to do, when he wants to do it, and who he wants to do it with
He needs sex again
He begins to be good to her again
He is attentive and demonstrates caring
He is possibly even romantic

He takes her to bed
I know it's hard, I've gone through this before . You know for a long time that I should say no but, it hard to find men ( THAT'S AN EXCUSE) lol I don't even really know if I want to try any longer. So today I made a conscience effort to just not be available (TWO POINTS FOR ROS AND A GOLD STAR). On of the things the articles on bad boys said (YES I RESEARCHED IT) is that most women who date bad boys are very insecure. I know that I'm not but in this last year I've increasingly became so .I have even questioned my beauty and strength. Well no more, no more disrespect, no more insecurity , no more great sex ( DARN !!!! LOL) and ultimately no more DIRTY BIRDS......
break the cycle!!
Thanks for listening...

No comments: