Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, November 17, 2008

LITTLE BLACK DRESSOLOGY

Oswald and have this thing I play HALO 3 with him and he reads magazines with me. I decided to do a little experiment on him, ELLE had a great artical for NOVEMBER , "What's you little black dress personality" . I had him choose which style of LBD he liked. They gave 5 examples, retro, edgy, romantic, sophisticated, sexy. I wanted an average man's opinion on the style they liked (AVERAGE= HOTTIE there you go O) ANYWAY. he chose edgy and sophisticated two totally opposite styles. That just goes to show how men like their variety. I love the classic retro style LBD or the sexy ones. Here go a few LDB's that I thought were interesting tell me what you think.




Beyonce in a futuristic LBD at the Europe music awards, It's really edgy but I don't know about the hand gear. Heidi Klum looked FABULOUS in this Kaufman Franco LBD.

Ok so finally this is the LBD I chose for NEW YEARS what do you think.
Give me you best version of the perfect LBD.
MUAH

No comments: