Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, November 14, 2008

LOVIN' THIS...

Nicole Richie is on of a kind . She has her own style and can definitely be considered a trend setter. I think that because stars have there own style that can eventually design and have their own brand. Some stars are just that , STARS and out their stamp on things , and I'm like OK will they even wear that. Most of the time , NOPE but stars like Nicole Richie, Sara Jessica Parker, and Mary Kate/Ashley Olsen who set their own trends and march to the beat of their own drum I get excited. Back to the task at had . Nicole Richie has a new jewelry line out called House of Harlow 1960( named after hare beautiful daughter Harlow) this line has some great pieces at a very reasonable price . Check it out.




Beautiful huh, well if you aren't a fan at least this picture is beautiful. You can find Ms. Richie's jewelry at shopkitson.com.
MUAH MUAH MUAH

No comments: