Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

BLACK SHEEP STATUS


BLACK SHEEP STATUS

Today is Thanksgiving; I’m blogging on my Microsoft Word again because I don’t want to be rude or antisocial and go to get my daily WI-FI fix. The holidays in my house are always a major event. My parents make a huge production with all the fixings I love when they cook I swear I put on 15 pounds just look at the turkey and dressing. I’m really never around for the holiday because I was a retail slave for soooo long. So much has changed in the 10 yrs that I’ve been away from home. I’ve always know I was a little different, I definitely march to my own beat, but this holiday I think everything really took the cake. I’ve never felt so out of place in my life. When I hear my parents talk about my other sibling I hear the swoon of love and pride in their voice. I use to hear this also when I was spoken of but since I’ve been here I feel ignored, and isolated by my family. I think it is because of this transition period I have made in my life. My bed wasn’t even cleaned off when I got here. I don’t even have a place for my clothes. People have been saying just the most off the wall things about me and they think I’m doing drugs or selling ass one or the other even though I have told them time and time again I just need a break then they wonder why I don’t tell them anything and I’m always alone I hear them whisper when they think I’m not listening……. I have BIG DREAMS, I dream to work for a non-profit or open a consignment shop, eBay sell, read great books, travel, and volunteer and fundraise, have tea parties, but you can’t do that without any money. I guess when I first set out on this mission I thought my family would be behind me 100% and to me honestly that is not the case…… I am crying now!!......... I just need them to let me do what I need to do. My family not horrible I think they just really don’t understand. Now I have dubbed my self the BLACK SHEEP. I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Thanks for listening….

No comments: