Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, November 21, 2008

MICHELLE OBAMA GETS A STYLE BOOK!!!!





According to nymag.com Michelle Obama is getting a style book. I'M SO EXCITED
The style book due next spring will be witten by former Mademoiselle editor Mandi Norwood . "Not since Jackie O have we had a first lady become a fashion icon," she notes. It's unclear what the book will be like, but we're hoping it's something like the Sex and the City movie book, which includes a guide to every outfit worn in the movie. Ever since Michelle Obama has coming into the spotlight she has been turning had with her stunning smile and great fashion sense. ( SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO SPEND 150,000 to do so) mmmm hmm. . As i read other blogs and news articles there are very mixed reviews. Definitely every one is entitled to their opinion but the new style book is number 1 on my list. Besides this style book i'm looking to see what Mrs. Obama will do as she gracefully enters her role as First Lady. I'm hoping that the outcome of this young family will live up to the many challenges that generally face first families , but for now this style book will be on my coffee table.

No comments: