Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, November 21, 2008

PROSITY DAY!!!!

NOVEMBER 20th 2008........ Oswald gave me a nick name about 6month ago PROSITY....lol DON'T laugh I think it's cute. It's a heck of alot better then baby , boo, pookie, and sweetie pie. .... I never asked what it meant before today ,I just ran with the term of endearment..... ANYWAY Yesterday was PROSITY DAY. If you don't want to hear about it o.k. but I'm posting it anyway. This day consisted of ALL my favorite things. Reading fashion magazines all day, Drinking my favorite tea ( CHAI TEA WITH SOYMILK ) YUMMY. and watching a particular movie ,I won't say the name of it but it involved lots of shoes , roger, and sex.(THIS MOVIE TOOK PLACE IN A BIG CITY) !!!lol They won't guess Oswald I promise. We ate talked laughed and had a great time just celebrating my day.... Out of the guys I've know Oswald has surprised me the most even when he wasn't trying. I'm writing this particular blog cause I know he's reading . Thank you so much...... I'm HAPPY.
Question for my readers . What has he done for you lately..... I WANNA KNOW.

No comments: