Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY NEW THING



I love mascara and doing my eyes so I have a new thing NEW EXACT EYELIGHTS MASCARA by covergirl .I tried it out for the first time on my girls nightout weekend and i love it. I have very dark brown eyes so anything that will make them look FABULOUS I try to grab it up. You can go to covergirl.com to checkout the product and some of the testimonials. I was surprised to see it have some bad review but there were a few positive ones...... The most common was the fact that it was in a small tube and some people said that it was just as good as their old mascara. I would recommend only using it on a special night out....and the product only compares it to bare lashes.

No comments: