Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

MY NEW THING.....

OK so ever since my birthday I've been total addicted to doing my make-up YIPE I know. I've mastered making my self look pretty damn good.... Oswald thinks it's cute,but is tickled because he's not used to seeing me in it.... ANYWAY. I'm obsessed with doing my eyes,and I'm addicted to the tutorials I've dug up on YOUTUBE. Here goes one of my favs......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTE6OaQrRU click on the link....
I've not tried this new look yet I just have to find the perfect place and time to wear this look....

No comments: