Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ALL MY SINGLE LADIES!!!

I think I'm probably the most single out of all of my friends. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE dating. All of the work it takes , DRAMA. Well i think it's fun to get all of the "HOW TO ATTRACT A MAN TIPS" Complete BULLSHIT here goes the latest , tell me what you think.


Dating tip #1: Go out in groups of no bigger than three. Larger groups of girls are supertough (read: intimidating) to approach. Three is a good number because your two friends can keep each other company when a guy walks up to chat with you.

Dating tip #3: Smile genuinely. So obvious, right? But I can't stress it enough -- and I can't believe I ever acted aloof in an attempt to seem more cool. Now I know that women smile all the time naturally (when we're nervous, when we're trying to be polite, etc.), so if you don't do it at all, you look unapproachable.

Dating tip #4: Work the eye contact. To reel him in from across the room, tilt your chin down a bit and flash him a couple of sultry glances. (Guys love it when you look up at them -- it makes them feel manly.) If the guy across the room is so gorgeous you have a hard time looking straight at him and are simply too nervous, fake it by focusing on the tiny area right between his eyes. He won't be able to tell the difference.

Dating tip #5: Don't immediately ask him what he does. Some men think all women are gold diggers. A lot of my clients hated being asked what their job is. It's that fear-of-being-used thing again.

Dating tip #6: Make positive small talk. Once I started studying other women, I couldn't believe how negative some of us appear. When you're out on the town, you're supposed to be having fun, and any complaint ("It's hot in here!"), pessimism ("There will definitely be another terrorist attack"), or snarky quip ("Look at that chick's belt -- so 2002!") pretty much pokes a hole in the fun-girl aura you should be projecting. Some better small-talk topics: recent vacations, favorite bands, hilarious movies. You can hit him with your deep, dark world-view some other time.

I can honestly say I have tried all of these things. NONE have worked for me maybe you my readers can help. What am i doing wrong.

No comments: