Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!!

I absolutely love love love to eat.... I hang out with my girlfriends or whoever and go to some really nice reasonable priced eateries in the city..... About a week ago I went to this new spot on Edgewood called Cafe' Circa (that's where I watched the election) . ANYWAY!!!! we got there and immediately put our name on the list for a table the place was packed and understandable we had about an hour and a half. We went to the bar to grab the first round of drinks chatted and watched the election. ummmmmm no phone call from the hostess sooooo we grabbed another round. No call but the freakin tables we still of people sitting there WITH NO FOOD . Damn I know that we are watching an election and no one should get mad but we were trying to eat, it is a restaurant . So that's what grinds my gears when people have no consideration for others . If I were the waitress or hostess i would have told people there was a 1hr wait at each table especially if they weren't eating. I can almost bet that the wait staff didn't make as much money as they could have if they had set this standard.

No comments: