Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My favorite Quote....

So I was having my daily dose of SEX AND THE CITY ( i love reruns)..... and Carrie said something to Charlotte that really hit home....

Carrie: Charlotte, you have a man who will always be there to catch you.

I wish I could find a man strong enough to catch me.





I want my Charlotte Moment....

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

She was my favourite.

You'll find him.

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

[$ H A R O N A] said...

my favorite charlotte quote : i've been dating since i was 15, WHERE IS HE?!