Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, December 8, 2008

GETTIN LUCKY


So I finally got this month's Lucky and I'm so excited, even though the issue is alot smaller then the last month. On the cover is Rosarios Dawson ( I absolutely love her!)

Her cover photo is very simple but I'm diggin on her makeup..... usually on the first few pages of they magazine they give the specifics of the shoot , down to the makeup that they used...... I was so happy when I saw the line up and it was make-up that fit right into my budget... I don't spend alot on makeup because I don't wear it everyday..... I was so happy to see this Maybelline line-up because while I was clipping coupons lastnight I saw a CVS add that put all Maybelline products on sale BUY ONE GET ONE FREE .... OMG I'm was definitely due for a makeup fix so I ceased the opportunity.... I only spent 18 dollars on .....
Foundation
mascara
eyeliner pencil
and lipcolor
I think I'm going back for the Concealer hightlight duo and a new eyeshadow...
I'm not a makeup snob so the cheap stuff works for me as long as I get a good deal.

1 comment:

*Diane* said...

Ahh, i 'm still waiting for my copy!