Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LIBRA STATUS

I read this in Glamour one of my new magazine favs it's my Personality Horoscope. For all of my reader who actually know me do you think this describes my personality? I'm a Libra



Style, wit and charm define the ever-lovable Libra, the member of the zodiac who's engaged in an interminable search for balance and harmony. Balancing business and pleasure is among your foremost challenges because you tend to labor like a locomotive. You've never settled for routine or mundane roles at work or at play. And why should you? You're a natural-born leader. That's why you can preside over any frontier you settle. Your rugged individualism gives you a transcendental lift. Experience has taught you to trust your intuition and self-reliance. Even so, you're sometimes too vulnerable to the sway of others' opinions. Impeccable judgment and taste inform all of your endeavors, and your signature style makes you plenty sought after. Your social life centers around your fascination with ideas, attitudes, opinions and beliefs. You have a gift for entertaining others, fleshing them out and flirting with them intellectually. You are a gentle but passionate lover for whom sex may serve the purpose of a surrogate fulfillment. A lack of emotional commitment from a lover may frustrate you. This may leave you trying to numb the pain by artificial means. It's often said that a Libra is smart about everything — except when his or her feelings are hurt. It's worth saying again: A Libra is smart about everything — except when his or her feelings are hurt. Let your indomitable spirit and balancing act prevail.
I think that about sums it up!!!


No comments: