Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

JESSICA ALBA LOSES WEIGHT IN MINUTES

Jessica Alba isn't necessarily a favorite actress of mine ,but she is a someone that I think is very beautiful . For all of us that read fashion magazine we understand that there's alot of retouching done in photographs, but to be completely honest with you I didn't know it was this much. Read the article in NEW YORK MAGAZINE and tell me what you think?






Look at how different the pictures look I like the first one better because she looks so natural. What do you think?


1 comment:

The Cocoa Goddess said...

I saw this picture comparison on another website and honestly, I don't even think the pic on the left is her!