Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, December 1, 2008

UMMMM

I lie when I say I don't want to get married....... I've picked out the wedding dress and everything..


That's as far as I've gotten. There is no groom to be spoken of. ( No Oswald and I aren't getting Married) but, I think I'm allowed to have a little fun with it.... I found a very cute photo story of a married couple as I was perusing the fashion blogs
It got me thinking about my own one day wedding....... Ok that's enough of that
ttyl.

2 comments:

*Diane* said...

lmao @ you having the dress picked out already...
That's a gorgeous gown tho

Rosilen said...

That's the most important thing...... In my book.lol