Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, December 5, 2008

MY NEW THING!!!!

NIC'S STICKS BY OPI.... I was reading my January Lucky and I saw them (page 62) . I went to the Target and I picked up 2 of these cute little pen like tubes of nail polish.( COM-pewter-IZED and Catch you later) I've always been a fan of OPI products because of all the great colors ..... These make it so easy for clumsy people like me to paint and go........ The website is so cool the link lets you see how these colors would look on you.... CHECK IT OUT......
MUAH

No comments: