Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, December 8, 2008

WEDDIN' WHOAS

NO I'm not getting married but, my Lil bro is. My brother and I are the best of friend and I would give the world to make him happy. About a year ago he decided to pop the question to his sweetie..... and now they are getting married in May..... I have a very large family so this is going to be a huge production.... When it comes to he and I , alot of things can go unsaid. We kinda know what the other one if thinking or feeling without even being in the same room or state for that matter. Well then why didn't he pick up on the fact that I really don't want to be in the wedding. Am I wrong , am I a bad sister. I'm the oldest of the 3 and I really think that he feels obligated to put me in the wedding..... I would honestly rather watch. I've never been a wedding person, I go to show support to the people that I love but as far as being apart of the whole production, I'd rather sit on the sidelines and cheer the new couple on. I don't want to be bothered with getting fitted for my dress that i will only wear once, having restrictions on how I get my hair and nails done, and standing up there for hrs wearing a cheesy smile.......... WHAT SHOULD I DO !!! I know how bad my brother wants me in the wedding and at this point I'm only doing for him. But GOMER PILE.... if you are reading this. I'll only do this if you really want me to.

No comments: