Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, December 15, 2008

FABULOUS THRIFT STORE FINDS...

I am sooo excited, I was at the Thrift store over the weekend with my mother and one of her friends..... (BACK STORY): my mother loves the thrift store. Every city or town we are in she will find a thrift store and rack up. Her entire wardrobe is full of suit, pants, jackets,bags and shoes that she has found from frequenting the thrift store.: ANYWAY back to Saturday...... I had no intention of finding anything but I went through the motions of looking for shoes.... Here's what I found.....


I only paid 15 dollars for all of these.........

Next i went to the house wares and found tea sets..... All 3 for 20

Lastly I found a great new coat for 10.....



FABULOUS!!! What do you think

2 comments:

"IM'A BE ME" said...

you lucky...i ain't got a thrift store by me.the one that there was was garbage....I'm looking 4 a good one like obviously the one you went to.luv the shoes:)they're in excellent condition.

Rosilen said...

I went to one in ALABASTER, ALABAMA. Small towns have the best thrift stores