Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

COUNTRY MOUSE ,CITY MOUSE...

If you read my blog then some of you may know who Oswald is the absolute love of my life.... We aren't officially, official but we are official. (YEAH I DON'T GET IT EITHER)We have been away from each other for over a month and it's weird . We went from seeing each other on a daily basis to having phone calls , txts and emails as our only line of communication. So I'm hear in LA LA land (NOT L.A. though I wish it so) and I had to find something ,someone to occupy my time or to make the transition back to the real world a little more smooth. In enters COUNTRY MOUSE!!!! I can honestly say he is the sweetest guy I have ever met in my life .... ( only 28 yrs)! Can you imagine being told you were BEAUTIFUL everyday.... I know that this is not a joke because I've knew him in high school and he was always like this....... Here's where the dilemma lies as far as looks are concerned they are pretty much equal .I don't have a type in the looks department but they are both very attractive men..... There is absolutely nothing so significantly different about the other to help me with this decision. For one thing I have Country Mouse now and for the other , Oswald will be there for me when I get back..... I have no idea. o.k. and as far as personality let me put this in SEX AND THE CITY terms you all might understand. Oswald is my Mr. Big and COUNTRY MOUSE is my AIDEN.
Just so you know I'm not hurting either party, I'm not that kinda girl but, I do need to make a decision and soon.
HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

hmm i dunno....

sometimes the difficult ones come around in mr. bigs case but aiden was already ready to go. it just depends on what youre looking for.

Anonymous said...

dont forget about the other mouse lol