Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 BUCKET LIST.

In the beginning i had come to the decision that I was absolutely not going to have a NEW YEARS resolution, (and I'm not) but ,I just can't go into 2009 with out a plan so I decided to do a 2009 bucket list. This list will involve everything I want to accomplish before 2009 kicks the bucket.


I don't know where to begin............

ummmmmm.........

I won't go in to detail about each thing on the list with the hopes that , as I navigate through the list , I can blog about it and get some opinions about what I should do.

Ok so here goes....


1. Start a non-profit
2. get another degree or at least work toward another one.
3.begin writing my cookbook
4. work on my new blog and continue writing in this one
5. take a writing class.
6. read 100 new books
7. Go to Chicago
8. get another dog ( PRECIOUS NEEDS COMPANY)
9. Go to the GEORGIA TECH /GEORGIA game
10. Go to GRAND CAYMAN.

that's all for now .... hopefully i can do it so wish me luck...

What ARE YOUR 2009 goals?

2 comments:

"IM'A BE ME" said...

Just to name 5...1:)Pay off all my credit debts.It ain't that many, but with my pay check it will certainly take a minute.My new rule is that if "it" ain't on sale @ a decent price or if i don't have the money in my pocket to get "it"...leave "it".no more credit crap.lol. 2)Basically Budget the money i do make better:)3)Walk more/get fresh air.4)Brush up on my art skills...i'm good but if i take my time and push myself...
i'll get better.5)See about going to school...nothing to fear but fear itself:)

[$ H A R O N A] said...

chicago is the best. you will have fun so long as its in the summer.