Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Parents just don't understand

Tell me I'm not the only one whose parents have become the ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED SOON ARE YOU HAVING A BABY POLICE. I can bet my Prada shoes that everyday something comes out of my mother's mouth that consists of a FAMILY type context. I can't hold a baby or look at a wedding dress without my mom getting weepy eyed. Oh , and here is the kicker , my younger brother is getting married before me..... OMG ..... she even bought me a book about HOW TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING IN 6 MONTHS. I think she wrote it though. What is the big deal about women who aren't married before 30 . It feels like I have a disease and I only have a few years to live. My mom remembers every guys name I have ever dated so i just don't tell them their names anymore. She has gotten smart though she refers to them in time frames now " OH HOW IS EARLY AUGUST LATE OCTOBER". I give up. I can't find MR. RIGHT because i'm not MS. READY. I have learned you have to prepare your life for a mate and welcome the challenge. Be more willing to compromise in certain situations and willing to listen to some one other then yourself talk . I've mastered about a half of those...........
thanks for listening .

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

She's getting really aggressive eh? :)

All parents are like that. Mine would like me to have triplets .. NOW to get it over with.

I'm only 25! And I'm going to have kids in 3-4 years, yea but not NOW!!!

Wouldn't they rather you be happy and single than unhappy and married stuck in a lifeless, dead marriage?

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."