Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Country Mouse chronicles

OK so Country mouse is about to make me scream at him . Not that we are an item, just friends but as a women there are so many..... Scratch that as a HUMAN there are so many thing that I need and I see now that he just doesn't have the mental capacity or maturity to handle that( NO I'M NOT SAYING HE'S STUPID.) I'm not the nagging type but I find myself nagging for one simple thing CONSIDERATION!!!!! I can't spell it out any other way. I understand when things happen and we get caught up with life and we can't get to you, but 20 hrs of waiting for you to make a decision about what we are going to do tonight just doesn't cut it for me. I wouldn't be so upset if we hadn't made these particular plans a week ago and I didn't clear MY schedule to hold up my end of the bargain . I hate coming second . HATE IT ,HATE IT ,HATE IT!!! so I have turned off the phone because I know at this point if I talk to him I will not be the nice southern girl that most people think that I am. (may I just say that I decided this year to not hold back in this blog) Anyway..... I'm totally going to stop focusing on my social life or the lack thereof and just do other thing with my time. Maybe I'll take up knitting.

No comments: