Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR

What kind of person are you when no one is looking. Would you hold the door for a stranger or are you in to much of a hurry to get where you’re going that you let the door slam in their face. When you see a chick in a busted outfit do you snap a picture to blog about it later (GUILTY!!!) or do you tell her “AWESOME BOOTS” . I have had the challenge for this year in 2009 for fix my karma and clear my conscience of all the negative energy that has accumulated over the years. I’ve written letters to old friends to tell them how sorry I was, I’ve told people how I really feel about them , I volunteer on a regular basis and I started thinking about how I say things before I say them and oh my goodness it works. I feel sooooo darn good about myself; I think being here in LALA land is the happiest I’ve been in along time. I have so much quiet me time, reflection time and time to blog even though I have no inspiration. ANYWAY take a good look in the mirror , go ahead, I’ll wait……………… what kind of person do you see well I have my mirror in hand and I love, love, love what I see. DO YOU!!

No comments: