Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Extra ,Extra read all about it!!!


I just got my new, fresh February copy of Lucky and I'm sooooo disappointed. Normally it would take me a few hours to read a magazine cover to cover but this particular issue took me about one hr if that! I'm disappointed! I know it's not completely Lucky's fault even though they did delete some parts of the magazine that they had last year . ( oh well out with the old in with the new), but the magazine is sooooo thin. Last months issue was just as thin. I know that it has to do with the ever depleting economy but DARN, i want my Lucky back. I even noticed that other magazines like GLAMOUR are just as thin. ( THAT DARN CONDE' NAST) . ANYWAY..... i will still subscribe to Lucky , i just had to get that off my chest. March is only 30 days away........

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Oh.. BOO-URNS!!!!

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

Anonymous said...

i totally agree! magazines are getting so thin these days. :(

xoxo,
La C.