Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Friday, March 20, 2009

I GOT A TICKET.

ROOSTER and I got up early yesterday morning to get some stuff to cook for breakfast. I drove because I also needed to put gas in the car. I went up to the STOP sign with a quick pause and took advantage of the clear traffic . OUT OF NO WHERE, i see blue lights behind me. OMG. For all of you that don't know me I have very severe anxiety and get panic attacks for things that happen in everyday life. I can't help it though I've tried. ANYWAY after doing my counts and breathing exercises I got a ticket. Yeah it was my fault but, i didn't see the cop or I would have come to a complete stop. When the cop left ROOSTER looked at me and said " Are you o.k." I nodded my head yes as i was trying to breath in through my nose and out of my mouth. He honestly didn't understand the effect that anxiety has on me. I kind of laughed it off like it was no big deal but two seconds later I had to jump out of the car for an URGENT call to my friend EARL( ewww !!!sorry). This episode has led me to my Internet search for today. HOW TO DEAL WITH SEVERE ANXIETY.

WHAT CAN U SUGGEST?

No comments: