Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, March 2, 2009

THE BEAUTY SHOP

Since I've been in La La land I've been doing my best to save as much money as possible. I cut cost whenever necessary and try not ,absolutely not to splurge. One of the things that I have cut back on is my bi weekly hair appointments. OMG , I thought I was going to die but, I've learned to maintain my short bob pretty decently.

I wasn't going to torcher myself and completely stop. I go for special occasions to get something special. It was costing me around 120 a month to get my hair done every two weeks that included a relaxer,trim and style. When I added up the cost for the year it came out to 1,440. I cut the cost of my hair care to about 20 dollars a month. Subtracted from my savings it comes out to a total savings of 1200 dollars a year. It may not seem like a huge difference but trust me everything helps.

My hair is just as healthy and looks pretty descent for an unprofessional attempt. I use great products on my hair and try to keep heated styling to a minimum. I wouldn't advise this for people with limited time, but it's worth a try. Try this website it was helpful . What tips do you have to maintain great hair at home.


I wonder what I should used that money on ?

No comments: