Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A WOMEN SCORNED!!

Don't fret everything is o.k. with DB, which I have so lovingly nickname ROOSTER, but we did have a bit of a discussion today. Before I met him I was in a relationship/friendship/who the HELL knows with Oswald. Great person but not a great boyfriend/homeboy/still don't have a clue. ANYWAY! I have issues behind it, baggage I guess you can call it. I seriously never thought it affected me until today. How can I let it all go? It's definitely not his fault that I have issues but I'm thankful that he's being patient with me while I work through them. It's so crazy how I let one person alter my entire personality. Was it always in me to be insecure about things but suppressed or did I develop this personality trait during the year and a half I was in that MEANINGLESS relationship!!!! OK I NEED TO BREATH CAUSE I'M GETTING PISSED 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1........ BETTER. I know what's right i know how I should react to certain situations but the beast always rears it's ugly head and I don't want to mess this one up.
What should I do?

No comments: