Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, February 9, 2009

DUDE!!! MY BAD.

I haven't posted in about a week or so and I'm kind of annoyed with myself ..I have soooo much going on and a lot to talk about. There is a new guy, we shall call him DB. Thanks AMB for the suggestion. INSTANT RECAP ! NO MORE OSWALD ( even though i haven't told him about DB) AND NO MORE COUNTRY MOUSE! ( way to many issues!!!) We've known each other for 10 yrs and never ever dated. Now we can't keep our hands off each other . Anyway I have to go,but I will post all the details of our VALENTINES DAY. ok well almost all of them. You can see a picture of him and I at a SUPERBOWL party just request me as a friend on facebook.you can find me through email. HERE IT GOES gingerbutterflyy@yahoo.com.
thanks for listening.

No comments: