Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BERGER broke up with me on a post it!

I told him, ( WELL IT WASN'T QUITE A POST IT BUT, TXT MESSAGE NEXT BEST THING )I finally told Oswald about DB.I couldn't bring myself to actually call him so I txt. I think he was mad actually, I'm sure he was . He started asking me if he ( DB ) and I were having a physical relationship. UMMMMMM HELLO!!!! he never once asked me about an emotional relationship and I of course, didn't offer any info!!!!

What should I do...?

Should I keep the details of our spiritual connection to myself or should I tell him?

DB does things for me emotionally that Oswald failed at. If Oswald had paid attention to me like he did his ART i think we would be more then officially unofficial.

My relationship with DB is sooooooo strong that I have considered changing the name of my blog.

Why is it that when a man gets wind that you may be moving on with a more positive relationship they want to finally testify the love they have for you.

Well screw that ! you fool me once shame on you , Fool me twice shame on me , Fool me 19 times I should be committed or seeking some kind of mental help.

Well folks that all for now
Thanks for listening
HOW DOES MARRIED IN THE CITY SOUND!

No comments: