Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, February 23, 2009

CHECK MATE!!!

I just have a question, why do married men cheat and why when there wives find out the want to confront the girl about it. This is what happened to my home girl ( I won't say her name!!) . she went to a bar all by herself one night just minding her own business and this guy ( sitting at the other end of the bar) bought her a round . MIND YOU SHE WASN'T LOOKING JUST MINDING HERE OWN BUSINESS. She did what every single American girl would do, accepted the drink and told him thank you with a head nod. About 30min later she got up to leave and the guy, we'll just call him Mr. Police man, followed her out to the car. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Long story short , HE WAS incredibly LAME!!!

I'M HYSTERICALLY AT THIS POINT CAUSE I KNOW WHAT THE BLAH BLAH BLAH IS!!!


ANYWAY..... after weeks and weeks of ignoring his phone calls and attempts to relive what wasn't she finally told him STOP. All of a sudden about a week later she got a call from him. She answered and I 'll be damned if it wasn't his wife. She called , sent txt explaining about how this man has a family, sent pictures of the family. She was CRAZY screaming, crying , and whatnot . WHATEVER. After the wife had her complete melt down my homegirl goes , " wait a minute who is your Husband"

LOL I thought it was funny . Not what happened to the wife but to the simple fact that my homegirl couldn't even remember who the husband was . ( SHE HAD NO IDEA HE WAS MARRIED)
I said all that to say this it's not the role of the wife to grill the women she should talk to her lying, cheating, dog of a husband. Check .

No comments: