Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day Late and A Dollar Short..

Oswald called me yesterday...... I haven't talked to Oswald in two weeks..... Two weeks ago I told him I was getting married ...... Two weeks ago I completely removed him from my life............ Two weeks ago I finally broke free and two weeks later BOOM back again. I never really thought we weren't gonna talk again,I knew one day that he would call to talk or I would call to say hey but I was still surprised to hear from him so soon. He wanted to tell me that if I ever found myself ALONE again and back in the A that he was still here. In other word I still want to be with you. I didn't really give much thought into what he was saying didn't really care why he said it , he had already expressed his feelings toward me when I told him I was getting married. He said that he hadn't told me how he felt before because he didn't want to be selfish and that I had to work on me first. WHAT THE FREAK EVER. We went though this for a year I wanted nothing more then to be his OFFICIAL women and he never gave me a fighting chance. I wish you guys could have seen how strung out I was before this man had me OUT OF MY WORLD . I honestly felt like it was an out of body experience I was watching my body, mind, and soul deteriorate because I couldn't understand why he was the way he was with me. I was a yo-yo type relationship, when he finally got me on the edge of hie string , he would yank me up with the flick of his wrist.One of the questions I asked him was " Why didn't you tell me this SHIT sooner" ( yes I said shit). HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE SELFISH HE SAID.!!! Well I don't mind being selfish especially if it doesn't hurt......
Thanks for Listening......

No comments: