Welcome to my world!!!!

I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world. Even though some of the content is based in Atlanta i will include some FABULOUS things that all singles can relate to. ENJOY

About Me

My photo
Atlanta/ Huntsville, Georgia/Alabama, United States
Sometimes I don't know what to right so I just write what I know...

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm BBAAACCCKKKK!!!

It's been exactly a month and two days since my last BLOG!! I've really not been up to much just really really busy. NO NOT WITH WEDDING PLANS just life in general.

LIST OF THINGS I'VE BEEN UP TO.
1. My brother got married
2. visited ATLANTA after 6 months . FUN FUN FUN
3 my dog had a baby. YUP JUST ONE


His name is OZZY.
4. I still love my job still.



I have a new picture with my and the ROOSTER.

Cute huh!!
That's all for now. I have new post coming soon so stay tuned

1 comment:

Tomi.theaspenshops.com said...

HI!!!
Im a follower of your blog and Id love for you to visit my site and blog! www.tomi.kateaspenshops.com We specialize in stylish favors for all of life's special occasions – wedding, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday and anniversary parties, Thanksgiving dinners.
Thank You!!!